New signs are up on the Monhegan Boat Line Terminal building at 880 Port Clyde Road.
Ever hopeful that things are looking brighter we have moved in some rugs and have a small seating area set up downstairs on the main floor where you can purchase tickets for the Monhegan Island Ferry or one of our Coastal Discovery Puffin and Nature Tours. Daytrips to Monhegan begin on May 21st and Puffin Trips start June 21st. The gift shop is stocked with items of area interest and more local treasures will be added as the season progresses.
This year the second floor of the new building will be opening on Memorial Day weekend.
The following is a list of some of the new and exciting things planned upstairs in 2021~
- Waiting area with picturesque harbor view and outlets to charge electronic devices
- Featured artwork by Karen Talbot
- Nature journaling taught by Laurie Murray of “FOMCI fame”
- Fun Paint Nights taught by Nicole White of Artful Nights Maine
- Monthly Art Journaling and Writing Group space
- Fall Art Journaling 3 Day Course taught by Erin Faith Allen
Look for more information and details to be available soon. We are working out the logistics and will continue to keep indoor group sizes small to provide ample opportunity for social distancing.